We are looking for a Tax Advisor with experience in consolidation.
- The post requires a Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Law.
- We require for a candidate with experience or knowledge in the industry.
- Languages: Spanish and we will value other languages.
- Specific knowledge: corporate tax, tax and accounting consolidation, tax procedures, annual accounting, experience working with A3, VAT and PIT computer programmes.
- Competences and skills:
- Autonomy, decisive and implicated professional.
- We require good planning skills and accustomed to work with high intensity.
- Motivated by studying and updating hiss skills.
- Client orientated.
- Team: he will be part of a team with another 5 professionals.
Tasks of the post:
- Tax planning
- Solving tax doubts to our clients
- Administrative inspections
- Patrimonial planning
- Annual tax return.
- Type of contract: indefinite.
- Schedule: From 9 to 18 (Monday to Thursday) and from 9 to 15 on Friday.
- Start date: immediate
If you are interested in the post, please send your CV to the email email@example.com with the reference AFEC.