CORE consulting is opening a new recruitment process. The profile we are looking for is a Touristic Location Manager for a luxury agroturism:
The profile for this position is the following:
- Graduated in business administration or tourism.
- More than 5 years in the tourism industry in managerial positions.
- Experience in managing teams and motivating them.
- High level of English, Spanish and Catalan. The daily work will be in these languages.
- Experience in dealing with different public entities will be valued.
- Experience in dealing with legal and budgetary documents.
- High sense of professional integrity.
- Ability to deal with different kinds of people.
Responsibilities and tasks
The responsibilities of the job are the following:
- In charge of the correct working of a touristic location in Pollença.
- Responsible for a group of people and its results.
- Fully accountable to the running of the Legal entity.
- To be the reference person for the owners of the property.
- Responsible for all the dealings with public entities.
- Type of contract: Director contract
- Hours: Full dedication. Flexible Schedule depending on demand
- Start date: Any time
If you are interested in the post send us an email to email@example.com