A legal advisor’s office in Palma is searching for a new candidate to complete their team.
The successful candidate will need:
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills are essential.
- Intermediate academic training.
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good communication skills.
- Smart appearance.
- Good organisational skills.
Duties of the post:
- Communicating with national and international clients.
- Reception duties.
- Customer service.
- Simple document translation.
- You will be able to establish a Career Plan with your employers.
- Type of contract: Initially as an internship and after that an indefinite contract.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 08.30 to 13.30 and from 15.30 to 18.30. Fridays from 08.00 to 15.00. A shorter working day will not be accepted.
- Start date: 1st January 2017.
If you are interested in the post, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference SP.