From CORE consulting we are looking for Junior Front-end developers profiles that can join PMCS.helpLine Software Group, a company that is opening a newoffice on the island. They have a growing team of more than 250 colleagues across seven locations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland
and the Netherlands. Currently, more than 60 developers are building the Enterprise Service Platform, an Enterprise Service Management business software solution site that more than 500 international companies use to manage their service processes.
If you are interested in the proyect, have a look at the profile below:
- Studies: any kind of professional studies related to the area.
- Professional Experience: the candidate will need at least 3 years’ experience as a web developer.
- It is required a high level of written and spoken English.
- Skills: we will search for candidates that are highly motivated with the post, with team work cooperation ability and interested in professional growth. We will also search post for a candidate that is clearly client orientated.
Responsibilities and tasks
- HelpLine system analysis and development.
- One of the main tasks is being able to work in different teams, collaborating with other professionals.
- In a sprint, you will be able to participate, as a team, in the fully process of creation of wireframes and new solutions or technologies within spike context.
- You will need to be able to work under a standard model and adapt this model to the client’s needs
- Type of contract: Open ended contract
- Salary: it depends on the experience and value of the candidate
- Hours: full time job, but with a flexible timetable
- Start date: 16 th Agust
If you would like to work for PMCS.helpLine Software Group, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference FED.