- Degree in Interior Design or equivalent
- We will value a 6 months’ experience as an interior designer
- A very good level of Spanish and German is required. We will also value English.
- Competences: client orientation with good communication skills, ability to work in a team and orientated to targets.
- IT knowledge: Office and Autocad
- Good appearance
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate and develop interior design projects for our clients
- Personalised monitoring of the client’s projects
- Contact with suppliers
- Type of contract: temporary contract with opportunity of indefinite
- Work day: Monday to Friday from 10:00 a 18:00 and two Saturdays a month from 10:00 a 14:00
- Immediate start date
If you are interested in the post, please send us your CV to the email email@example.com with the reference INT