We are hiring a Head of Contract Management, France for one of our clients in the touristic industry.
Overall Job Purpose
With an imminent French launch, they are now searching for a talented Head of Contract Management to join their sales team. The role is based on their office in London. Reporting to the Sales Director for France, Italy and Spain, this person will take responsibility for managing a small and growing team, as well as personally negotiating contracts for hotel product, directly with suppliers in France (specific area dependent on experience/location).
- Lead a team of 2 contract managers, coaching and supporting them in their work to reach agreements in market leading discounted hotel deals in France.
- After a period of ‘bedding-in’, help recruit and expand the team to support an ambitious growth plan.
- Negotiating discounts up to 70% with hotels in France.
- Identifying a pipeline of sales that offers a constant diversity of product across France, from country hotels and spas to chic boutiques in the city, from beach resorts to self-catering apartments.
- Manage all elements of the contracting process, from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management.
- Some experience leading a small team would be highly beneficial.
- A proven Contract Manager with a track record of successful product management roles.
- Experience negotiating contracts with hotels in France is essential.
- Possess a reference book of French hoteliers.
- Good knowledge of the domestic French travel market.
- Good knowledge of the inbound travel market.
- Native French speaker.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to travel within France, or overseas when required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a bonus.
The placement for the position would be Holborn, London, UK.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Plase, let us know in the mail’s issue that you are applying for the HCF process.