We are hiring a Head of hotel contracting, Spain and Portugal for one of our clients in the touristic industry.
- Deliver a best in class product offering by:
- Ensuring there is a pipeline of sales that offers a constant diversity of product across France, from country hotels and spas to chic boutiques in the city, from beach resorts to self-catering apartments.
- Recruiting, managing and training a team of Contract Managers and Sales Support Executives based in Barcelona, London and remotely.
- Leading local chain hotel negotiations.
- Representing the company at trade fairs, exhibitions, etc.
- A proven track record of successful sales management/product management roles.
- Experience of managing a team of people.
- Experience of negotiating contracts with hotels in Spain and Portugal.
- Good knowledge of the domestic Spanish travel market.
- Good knowledge of the inbound travel market.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills – previous flash sales experience a bonus.
- Boundless energy, commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach to business.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- Fluent English.
The placement for this postition will be in Barcelona, Spain.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us to email@example.com. Plase, let us know in the mail’s issue that you are applying for the HCSP process.