We are recruiting an Aftermarket Sales Coordinator for Spain (Center & Northwest). Our client, KYB Europe, is Japans leading hydraulics company. It has specialised in hydraulics, with technology widely used in the aeronautical, rail and maritime industries. KYB Europe is based in Dusseldorf, Germany. It has 10 branches, providing sales and support across Europe and north Africa.
- Control and follow-up sales and profit performance in line with aftermarket annual budgets for the customers managed focused on Center and Northwest area of Spain.
- Support and assisting customers in resolving issues concerning products or service.
- Reports to KEU AM IBERIA Sales Manager.
- Support and follow up in the building of yearly business plan and activity planning in line with KEU Policy.
- Monitor and follow up customers sales and profit performance to ensure that sales and profit targets are achieved.
- Stablish and retain contacts with customers to obtain customer feedback concerning the quality of the products and the service.
- Support the customer knowledge in basic wisdom about KYB.
- Support KYB customers sales teams to correctly position KYB in the market.
- Identify product and service improvement and new opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer activities and discussions.
- Create and Implement an effective training plans to support customers sales and service.
- University studies. Degree in Business Administration and Management (ADE) being an advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
- Strong orientation to achieve results by establishing priorities and minimize non-productive work.
- Minimum 3-year experience managing sales in B2B channels
- Expert in MS office and able to work with KEU AM business tools (Phocas, Promapp).
- Enthusiastic and passion to propose and achieve results
- Ambitious to growth and increase responsibilities
- Spanish speaker and High level of English both speaking & writing
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Client orientated
- Goal orientated
- Planning skills
Be part of a leading global company in its market, where you will find a positive work environment in which you can develop your professional career.
- Type of contract: indefinite with a 6-month probationary period.
- Compensation: competitive salary (fixed + variable) and company car.
- Hours: Full time job, but with a flexible timetable and Home Office.
- Location:Iberia branch (Alcalá de Henares, Madrid) with travelling needed to fulfill general mission.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference AFT-SALES-CENTER