Marketing and Public Relations Officer
We are recruiting a Marketing and Public Relations Officer for Mallorca. Our client, Costagin, is a leading company focused on construction identity for soulful retail, brands, hotels & office spaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Tourism, or closely related field.
- Three (3) years of experience involving marketing, public relations, or field related to the program area.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience managing social media platforms.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong orientation to achieve results by establishing priorities and minimize non-productive work.
- Enthusiastic and passion to propose and achieve results
- Spanish speaker and High level of English both speaking & writing
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company
- Responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution
- Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with Company standards and expectations
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising and public relations
- Actively market and promote Company news and project development, property management and marketing acquisition activities including formal press release distribution, article development / pitch, social media, etc
- Prepare and manage project marketing materials as needed
- Ghost write articles on behalf of Company/key employees
- Responsible for the distribution and content of email marketing strategy
- Assist team in the preparation of new business materials, new business meeting pitch, presentations, etc
- Develop branded materials as needed and other supporting materials
- Continually evaluate the marketing and public relations strategy
- Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the Company
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently
- Marketing and design knowledge / experience
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
- Possess strong communication skills and attention to detail, necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects
- Demonstrate a professional level of verbal, written and listening skills
- Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials and content
- Working knowledge of design and implementation software necessary for the job function
- Work well with a team
- Knowledge of real estate or retail design considered a plus
Be part of a leading global company in its market, where you will find a positive work environment in which you can develop your professional career.
- Type of contract: Open ended contract.
- Compensation: competitive salary (fixed + variable).
- Hours: Full time job, but with a flexible timetable.
- Location: Palma city (Mallorca).
- Start date: As soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: MKT-PR