We are hiring a Business Analyst to be based in Madrid:
The Business Analyst role will be supporting the business needs by taking on board requirements and defining/shaping business processes within the operational area according to established standards. The candidate will be in charge of analysing, designing, defining and developing the business requirements, and translating them into functional requirements to be passed to the development teams for the production of technical requirements and kick off development. The candidate will also represent and work with the business on clarification for the requirements and will run the UAT sessions with the business.
- To understand business requirements, objectives & plan.
- To understand and interpret business needs from an analysis perspective, collaborating with business teams to ensure coherent vision for the requirements that need it.
- To develop and to elaborate functional designs in order to cover business needs.
- To analyse business logic, modules and business applications, users interface utilizing appropriate tools following the policies and standards established by IT.
- To implement requirement activities and proposes improvements, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and with high quality.
- To report the information required to enable delivery of superior IT operational performance.
- To act as a Technological change Agent for the processes teams of the business.
- To provide support during design and implementation processes, roll outs, systems maintenance elaborating their respective manuals and documentations.
- To promote and participate in training relevant to each change process, elaborating their respective manuals and documentation.
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Content Management Tools
- Software engineering
- Analysis and technical management of requirements (2-3 Years).
- Applications solutions definition (2-3 years).
- Application module analysis and unit testing (2-3 Years).
- Product software life cycle and product software change management (2-3 years).
- Knowledge and experience in Business processes within the Tourist Industry (2-3 years)
- Content Management tools (Enterprise Architect, JIRA, Confluence)
- Project Management.
- Agile & Lean
- High level of English (Full professional proficiency)
- Professional Maturity
- Integrated Vision
- Analytical capabilities
- Conceptual and Abstract thinker
- Able to deal with technical issues
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Team player
- Proactive and eager to learn new technologies and their usage
If you are interested in applying for this offer, send us your CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, in the subject of your email tell us you are applying for the BAM selection process.