We are hiring a Commercial Strategy PM to be based in Spain or in Dubai.
General Scope for the role:
The Commercial Strategy Project Manager will be accountable for the full end to end solution including from project scoping, requirements gathering, implementation, QA, UAT, deployment, training and rollout to production.
Coordination, Organization and People Management:
- To deliver the project according to its milestones and within budgets.
- To manage the change requests mechanism and ensure all changes are accurately impacted and assessed.
- To manage the relationship with external providers and outsourcers relations
- To keep the team motivated and engaged.
- To develop relationships with internal customers and other stakeholders of the project.
- To define objectives, goals and periodically evaluate the performance of team members.
- To identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- To review deliverables prepared by team before passing to clients or internal customers.
Management & Reporting:
- Accountable for function/area reporting, determining the frequency and content required to facilitate measurement.
- To participate in the performance improvement operating procedures design and defines the plans and tasks, to ensure the function outputs are delivered on time and with the quality established.
Finance and budgeting:
- To track overall project spending vs. budget and for defining budget forecasting for each project.
- To develop accurate forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- To understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
- Excellent Organisation skills and Time Management
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Able to influence and persuade others
- Result and Customer Oriented
- University Degree (Certificate)
- Project Management (Certificate)
- English (Certificate)
- ITIL (Certificate)
- Advanced technical knowledge of various software tools.
- Management of time, cost and quality of IT projects in the area of software.
- Indirect management of internal, external
- Oracle, PHP, EMC, Microsoft Project Server, all DOTW platforms.
- Project Management
- Resource management
- Solid experience in Change Management
- Supporting IT business processes
- Application Development
If you are interested in applying for this offer, send us your CV to the following email: email@example.com . Please, in the subject of your email tell us you are applying for the CSPM selection process.