Join a motivated and innovative team that utilizes the latest technologies to build software solutions focused on customer needs. The company supports its customers in digitizing their service processes and offers.
- Degree in computer science or information systems and at least five years of professional experience as a frontend developer.
- Team player with an agile and hands-on mind-set.
- Experience with coding React, Redux, Redux-Saga, TypeScript, HTML5, and CSS.
- Knowledge on the basic concepts of user experience and design.
- Enjoy learning and applying new technologies and frameworks.
- Used to modular software design and Clean Code/Architecture principles.
- Test automation is a natural part of his/her development process.
- It would be great if he/she has also experience in other UI libraries, like Angular or ExtJS.
- Level B2 of English (as mínimum). German would be a real plus.
- Constructive feedback is something that he/she values.
- Not shy about challenging the status quo in a solution-oriented way.
- High degree of quality awareness and take responsibility for his/her topics («You build it, you run it, you fix it»).
Responsibilities and tasks
- He/she will work for a team in Germany on a knowledge management software and primarily helps agents in call centers to quickly find the correct answers for their dialogue partners. The customers appreciate the software as an intuitive tool that brings knowledge to them when they need it. He/she will work on an innovative browser plugin/extension (page crawler/scraper), which is able to automatically catch anything entered on any web page to search for related knowledge articles.
- The backend consists of a globally available SaaS application using REST APIs. The frontend is completely web based on React and latest Typescript. We further use standards like NodeJS, Yarn, Gulp, Webpack, Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, Stylelint, TypeDoc.
- As a member of an agile Scrum team, he/she will:
- Contribute to further enhancing our Integrator browser plugin.
- Develop new features hands-on using the React library (Ant Design) and TypeScript.
- Collaborate with developers, UX-designers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to find the best solutions that delight customers.
- Evaluate new technologies and solutions in spikes and hackathons.
- Refactor, modernize, or port existing components to the latest stable versions.
- Work closely with colleagues in Germany (incl. occasional trips to that location).
- Interested in professional growth.
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- Client orientated.
- Task orientated.
- Planning skills.
- Continuously develop on a personal and professional level through training, certifications, and the possibility to visit conferences.
- Be part of a motivated and skilled new team that is forward-thinking and innovative.
- Experience flat hierarchies, open feedback culture, and flexible working hours, including home office.
- Working with teammates who enjoy a beer together from time to time and have multiple interests such as different kinds of sports (football, cycling, canoeing, canyoning, …), music, photography, astronomy, and more.
- Type of contract: Open ended contract.
- Hours: Full time job, but with a flexible timetable.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Location: Palma de Mallorca.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV to: email@example.com with the reference SRDEV